Tuesday, January 17, 2012
A refreshing Generi-Cola
1) The girl in panel one plays Goldilocks in all the school plays, even the ones about Snow White.
2) The cat in panel one has whiskers coming out of its butt. The cat in panel two has loud noises coming out of its butt.
3) The builders of the house in panel two managed to construct it without a door. Holding open houses with a single round window as the only means of entrance and egress has been difficult.
4) The cat in panel two will be impounded for public nudity.
5) The droplets in panel one indicate that the boy in panel one is not drinking through the straw, but attempting to spit into it. Fortunately, the girl's backwash will neutralize his saliva (that's how cooties work, right?).
6) The bird in panel two is not half as astonished by all this as he looks.